Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lit Review Update 17

Yeah, buddy! The theory chapters from Mann are done! It took two and a half more hours to type in the blurbs and covert them into an outline. I'll do the math tomorrow for per page production time. Tonight, my brain is tofu!

!I'll do a write-up of the theory portions of Mann tomorrow, too. I probably will hold the colonial chapter and perhaps do them together with the pre-modern cleansings, not because they truly belong together. Rather, I'll throw them together because only Mann and Bell-Fialkoff do a chapter on pre-modern cleansing and I don't think anyone else deals with colonial murder. I should find something on the Belgian slaughter in the Congo under King Leopold. I don't know if I have anything for that under the cases.

No comments: